The sofa fabric is divided into different compositions: it can be divided into polyester, cotton and so on. Take the whole polyester cloth as an example: it can be divided into: suede, super soft velvet, corduroy, chenille and so on. Sofa fabrics have different classification methods according to different types. According to the classification of raw materials, there are cotton, linen, and chemical fiber.
Contact us: Zhong min
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Pretreatment process for small pattern suede fa...
- What is the difference between fleece and ordin...
- What is fleece
- polar fleece
- Fleece quality inspection range
- Is fleece used more in the lining of clothes
- The difference between fleece and wool
- How to identify the quality of the fleece and h...
- The difference between fleece and coral fleece