1. Not resistant to dirt. Suede wear-resistant, but it is not resistant to dirt, a little attention will be soiled, and dirty, suede will look very difficult to see.
2. Clean and complex. Suede cleaning steps are quite complex, unlike other fabrics can be free to put in the washing machine, the need for manual cleaning, cleaning also need to use professional cleaning supplies.
3. Poor water resistance. Suede after washing easy deformation, wrinkling, and even contraction, it is best to avoid large areas of water, cleaning also use washing solvents, such as four vinyl chloride.
4. High price. Obviously, the natural suede is much more expensive than the ordinary fabric, even the imitation suede is not cheap.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Plush Toys Common Fabric
- How to clean suede fabric