Knitted fabrics are divided into two categories according to the weaving method: weft knitted fabrics and warp knitted fabrics.
(1) Weft knitted fabrics are often made of low-elastic polyester or special-shaped polyester yarns, nylon yarns, cotton yarns, wool yarns, etc., using flat-needle organizations, changing flat-needle organizations, ribbed flat-needle organizations, double ribbed plain stitches, and jacquard weaving. Tissues, terry organizations, etc., are woven on various weft knitting machines. It has many varieties, and generally has good elasticity and extensibility. The fabric is soft, firm and wrinkle-resistant, and has a strong hair type, and it is easy to wash and listen to and dry quickly. However, its hygroscopicity is poor, the fabric is not stiff enough, and easy to disperse, curl, synthetic fabrics easy to fluff, pilling, hooking silk. There are mainly the following varieties:
1. Polyester-dyed knitted fabrics: The fabrics are bright in color, beautiful in appearance, and matched in color and texture. The texture is dense and thick, the weave patterns are clear, and the hair type is strong. There are similar wool fabric tweed styles. Mainly used for men and women's tops, suits, windbreakers, vests, skirts, cotton jacket fabrics, children's clothing, etc.;
2. Polyester Knitted Fabrics: These fabrics are dense, firm, wear-resistant, stiff and elastic. If the raw materials use spandex yarns containing spandex, they can be knitted into stretch-knit denim and are more elastic. Mainly used for trousers for men and women.
3, polyester knitted wick fabrics: fabric concave and convex, feel thick plump, good elasticity and warmth. Mainly used in men's and women's wear, suits, windbreakers, children's clothing and other fabrics;
4. Polyester-covered cotton knitted fabric: The fabric is dyed for shirts, jackets, and sportswear fabrics. The fabric is crisp, anti-wrinkle, firm and wear-resistant. It is moisture-absorbent, soft and comfortable.
5, artificial fur needle fabric: fabric feel thick, soft, warm and good. According to different varieties, it is mainly used for coat fabrics, clothing linings, collars, hats, etc. Artificial fur is also woven with warp knitting methods.
6, velvet knitted fabrics: fabrics feel soft, thick, fast and wear-resistant, dense hair stands, soft light. Mainly used as outerwear fabrics, collars or hats. It can also be made by warp weaving, for example: warp-knitted pile shearing fabric;
7, Hong Kong-style knitted wool fabric: it has both slippery cashmere fabric, soft, bulky feel, but also silk fabric soft luster, drape, do not shrink, permeability characteristics. Mainly used as spring, autumn and winter fashion fabrics.
(2) Warp-knitted fabrics are often made of synthetic filaments such as polyester, nylon, vinylon, and polypropylene, and are also used as raw materials for cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fiber, and blended yarns. It has the advantages of good dimensional stability, crisp fabric, small dispersibility, no curling, and good air permeability. However, its lateral extension, flexibility and softness are inferior to those of weft knitted fabrics. There are mainly the following categories:
1. Polyester Warp Knitted Fabrics: The fabric is flat, bright in color, thick and thin. The thin type is mainly used as a shirt and skirt fabric; the medium-thick type and the thick type can be used for clothing for men and women, windbreakers, tops, suits, trousers and other fabrics;
2. Warp-knit velvet fabric: It is mainly used as winter men's and women's coats, windbreakers, tops, trousers and other fabrics. The draping of the fabric is good, easy to wash, quick-drying, and free-burning, but the static electricity accumulates in use and is easy to absorb dust;
3, warp-knitted mesh fabric: The net fabric is light, thin, elastic and breathable, feel smooth and soft, mainly for summer men and women shirt fabric;
4, warp velvet fabric: surface hair thick towering, feel thick, plump, soft, flexible, good warmth, mainly for winter clothing, children's clothing fabrics;
5, warp terry fabrics: This fabric has a plump and thick feel, the fabric is firm and firm, elastic, hygroscopic, warm and good, terry structure is stable, with good performance, mainly for sportswear, lapel T-shirts , sleepwear, children's clothing and other fabrics.
First, the identification of fabric components
Recently, due to the non-standard labeling of the name and content of fabrics by some textile and apparel manufacturers that are sold on the market, illegal traders have taken the opportunity to shoddy and shoddy and have deceived consumers. In order to help consumers accurately identify the main real components of apparel fabrics, we now introduce simple identification of common sense for reference by consumers when choosing apparel.
An easy way to identify the composition of apparel fabrics is the combustion method. The practice is to draw a cloth yarn containing warp and weft at the seam edge of the garment, ignite it with fire, observe the state of the combustion flame, smell the smell of the yarn after burning, and look at the burning residue to judge Whether the composition of the fabric labelled on the clothing durability label is consistent with the fabric composition to identify the authenticity of the fabric composition.
First, cotton fiber and hemp fiber Cotton fiber and hemp fiber are just near the flame that is burning, burning rapidly, the flame was yellow, blue smoke. The difference between the burning odor and the burning ash is that the cotton burns paper smell and the linen burns out the ash smell; after burning, the cotton has very little powder ash, black or gray, and the hemp produces a small amount of grayish white powder ash.
Second, wool fiber and silk hair in the fire smoke, burning bubble, burning slower, emitting a burning smell of burnt hair, burned ashes are mostly glossy black spherical particles, a finger pressure is broken. The silk shrank into a lump in the form of a fire and burned at a slower speed, accompanied by buzzing sounds, a burning odor of hair, and a dark brown, ash-like ash after burning. The handcuffs were broken.
Third, polyamide and polyester Polyamide nylon fiber name, near the flame that quickly curled into a white gel, melting in the flame dripping and blistering, there is no flame when burning, leaving the flame is difficult to continue burning, emitting celery flavor, After cooling, the light brown melt is not easily crushed. Polyester scientific name polyester fiber, easy to ignite, near the flame that is melted down, burning side of the black smoke while melting, showing a yellow flame, emitting an aromatic smell, burning ash after the dark brown hard block, with your fingers can be crushed.
4. Acrylic and Polypropylene Acrylic name Polyacrylonitrile fiber, softened and shrank near the fire, black smoke after fire, white flame, quickly burning after flames, emitting a bitter odor of burning pork, and burnt as irregular black hard block. , Handcuffs are fragile. Polypropylene Polypropylene fiber, near the flame that is melted, flammable, slowly burning from the fire and black smoke, the flame is yellow on the top, the lower end of the blue, emitting an oil flavor, burned after the ash is a hard round yellow-brown particles, easy broken.
V. Vinylon and Chrysene Vinylon Polyvinyl formal fiber, not easy to ignite, near the flame melting shrink, burning a little flame at the top, until the fiber is melted into a jelly flame becomes larger, there is thick black smoke, smell of bitterness After the combustion, black bead-like particles remain, which can be crushed with your fingers. Lactose fiber name PVC fiber, hard to burn, away from the fire that is extinguished, the flame was yellow, the lower end of the green white smoke, irritating pungent pungent sour, burned after the ashes are dark brown irregular hard blocks, fingers are not easy to smash.
Sixth, spandex and fluoro-filament spandex scientific name polyurethane fiber, near the fire side melting edge burning, burning flame blue, leaving the fire to continue to ignite, emitting a special irritating odor, burning after the soft ash fluffy black gray. Teflon scientific name of PTFE fiber, ISO organization called it fluorite fiber, near the flame only melt, difficult to ignite, no combustion, the edge of the flame was blue and green carbonization, melting and decomposition, gas toxic, the melt is hard round black Beads. Fluorofibers are commonly used in the textile industry to make high-performance sewing threads.
Seven, viscose fiber and cuprammonium fiber Viscose fiber flammable, burning fast, yellow flame, burning paper smell, burning less ash, was smooth twisted ribbon light gray or gray white fine powder. The common name of tiger-ammonium fiber is kapok, which is burned near the flame. The burning speed is fast, the flame is yellow, and the ester is sour. After burning, there is very little ash. There is only a small amount of grey-black ash.
Second, how to distinguish the positive and negative fabric
(1) The pattern of the front fabric is generally clearer and more beautiful than the reverse.
(2) Fabrics and color pattern fabrics with a checkered appearance must have clear frontages.
(3) The ribs and embossed fabrics are closely and delicately fronted with strips or pattern ridges, while the reverse surfaces are rough and have long float lines.
(4) Rag Fabrics: Fabrics with one-sided fluffing, with a plush side on the front. For double-faced fabrics, the clean and neat side of the fabric is the front of the fabric.
(5) Observe the fabric side of the fabric. The clean and neat side of the fabric is the front side of the fabric.
(6) Double-layered multi-layered fabrics, if the warp and weft densities on the front and back sides are different, then generally the front side will have a greater density or positive material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- The difference between cotton and polyester cotton
- Island silk
- Moisture wicking fiber
- superfine fiber
- Island fiber
- How to distinguish fabric ingredients
- Laminating machine
- Teach you how to maintain a full range of mater...
- Combed Cotton