The common points of suede and suede:
Can be used for bags, handbags, shoes, pillows and other cloth
The difference between deer and suede:
The biggest difference is that the deer velvet is a flocking cloth, that is, it is processed by a flocking machine on the basis of the net cloth, and the fluff is planted on the mesh cloth, so that it has a uniform fluff, a full fluffy feeling, and illumination in the light. Under the effect of hair-like reflection, feel and perception are very good. It can be obviously used in furniture and handbags. The suede is a kind of velvet. Its fluff is from the fabric itself. The fabric is put into the machine, and the fluff is pulled out from the machine by sanding and brushing. This ensures the firmness of the fluff and is washable. It doesn't have the characteristics of down velvet, so it is very suitable for home textiles, pillows, pillows and other products!
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- What are the advantages of suede
- Is suede leather
- The price of suede fabric, how to clean suede, ...
- Study on the production process of warp-knitted...
- Warp-knitted tissue structure
- 4 warp-knitted finishing process
- warp-knitted performance
- Cotton suede fabric
- What raw materials are used for suede