The common point of deerskin and suede:
Can be used for bags, handbags, shoes, pillows, etc.
The difference between deer and suede:
The biggest difference is that the deer velvet is a flocking cloth, that is, it is processed by a flocking machine on the basis of the net cloth, and the fluff is planted on the mesh cloth, so that it has a uniform fluff, a full fluffy feeling, and illumination in the light. There is a similar effect of hair reflection, the feel and the look and feel are very good, used in furniture and handbags and bags can significantly improve the grade! The suede is a kind of velvet. Its fluff is from the fabric itself. The fabric is put into the machine, and the fluff is pulled out from the machine by sanding and brushing. This ensures the firmness of the fluff and is washable. It doesn't have the characteristics of down velvet, so it is very suitable for home textiles, pillows, pillows and other products!
Contact us: Zhong min
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Velvet Fabric Type
- What is the fabric of dense velvet
- Dutch velvet fabric features
- The main component of fleece
- velvet History
- Super soft short plush
- Super soft short plush features