The characteristics of the wool-like fabric: the imitation wool fabric has fine grain lines, the fabric structure is fine, smooth and smooth, which can reflect the fine textile traces and can promote the noble temperament of the fabric. The texture and style of pure wool garments have the advantages of chemical fiber fabrics, but the general wool-like fabrics are easy to wrinkle and have poor color fastness. Compared with pure wool fabric, it has the following characteristics: economical, easy to wash and easy to store.
Pure wool fabric is soft and natural, soft and elastic, comfortable and beautiful. It is generally used for high-grade or medium-grade clothing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- What is microfiber leather
- The advantages of microfiber leather
- How to Identify the quality of microfiber leather
- Microfiber leather or real leather
- Microfiber leather or PU leather
- What is Suede? The World of Leather; Faux vs. G...
- How is Suede made
- What is Suede made of
- What is Suede used for