In the mid-1990s, the Quanzhou area in Fujian also began to produce sheep's cashmere, which are generally Taiwanese technology. The price was relatively high at the time. Later, the production of sheep velvet began in Changshu, Wuxi and Changzhou in Zhejiang and Jiangsu. Looking at the level of our domestic sheep velvet production, the quality of the sheep velvet in Jiangsu is relatively good, and the price of yang velvet in Zhejiang is relatively good. In addition, the sheep's velvet is divided into plain and printed. The plain velvet is divided into Drop-needle polar fleece and emboss polar fleece according to individual requirements. Jacquard polar fleece and so on.
In general, the price of fleece is lower than the price of the fabric. There are a lot of clothes and scarves made directly from the full polyester 150D96F sheep cashmere. Generally, the quality requirements of the cashmere in the clothing are not too high.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- polar fleece Main ingredient
- Sheep velvet with ordinary fabric
- Identification quality method
- Polar fleece Fleece related issues
- Coral fleece
- Coral fleece fabric features
- Coral velvet process
- Coral velvet pros and cons
- Coral fleece application
- The difference and identification method of cor...