More common plush toys have the following kinds of fabrics: plush such as South Korea Velvet, Peacock Velvet, sea cashmere, sheep velvet, sunflower velvet v yarn, t yarn, as well as to do the teddy category such as Straw Velvet, falling velvet, steam velvet, such as hair long general rich velvet, polar fleece, coral velvet, and so on, the short plush category has shearing velvet, super soft short velvet, towel velvet and so on.
The most common fabric of plush toys on the market should be South Korean velvet, plush, V-yarn (more animal toys simulation), Pen velvet, coral velvet, super soft short velvet, shearing velvet and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- How to clean suede fabric
- The defects of suede fabric
- suede fabric introduce
- waterproof oxford fabric how to work
- polyester fiber
- how to care the suede cloth
- advantage of air layer suede
- bond fabric(adhesvie fabric
- the defects of suede fabric
- new fiber vision