s fleece used more in the lining of clothes?
Yes, the quality requirements for the inner fleece are not too high. In fact, many clothes and scarves are now made directly from polar fleece. As far as I know, most of them are made of polyester 150D96F fleece. There are also shoes and toys made of fleece.
Fleece can be used as clothes. As far as I know, some clothes made of polar fleece are usually sold in a store for more than 300 yuan. Some even reached a high price of 2,000 yuan. In addition, fleece can be used for bedding, carpets, coats, jackets, vests, windbreakers, cheerleaders, fleece gloves, scarves, hats, pillows, cushions, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- The difference between fleece and wool
- How to identify the quality of the fleece and h...
- The difference between fleece and coral fleece
- What is fleece
- What is the difference between polar fleece and...
- The difference between compound fleece and doub...
- How to identify the quality of polar fleece
- Bronzing suede composite fleece
- Coral velvet, velvet and fleece difference
- How to distinguish leather sofa fabric is leath...