First of all, you have to be clear about which side it is used for. For example: making blankets, clothes, etc. This requires the general situation of each customer's needs, the majority of the long-fiber fleece of the blanket. Short fiber fleece is slightly more expensive than long fiber fleece.
Under normal circumstances, the higher the F-fiber value of the long-fiber fleece, the better the feel of the fabric, and the higher the price of the fleece. For example, 100D/144F, 150D/144F and other fleece have belonged to ultrafine fleece. Long-fiber fleece can be divided into low-elastic fleece (DTY) and filament (FDY). Their English expression is (100% polyester Micro-polarfleece). On the place of origin, the quality is Kunshan and Changzhou in Shanghai and Jiangsu. Jiangyin and so on are a little higher
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Polar fleece Fleece related issues
- Coral fleece
- Coral fleece fabric features
- Coral velvet process
- Coral velvet pros and cons
- Coral fleece application
- The difference and identification method of cor...
- What fabric is suede
- Weft knitted suede
- The difference between deer and suede