How to wash the leather fabric? Suede fabric washing attention, although the suede fabric now has a synthetic part, but its own nature still exists, he has more grain damage, but thicker than the sheepskin, the fiber is also very close, the suede fabric is Very easy to stick to the dust, so we must be fully prepared for washing, but because of the nature of the suede, Xiao Bian recommended that everyone is best not to touch the water, not oil, so as to better extend the 麂The life of the leather fabric. For everyone's suede fabrics can shine for a long time, then Xiaobian will tell you about the washing skills of suede.
Suede fabric washing:
1. First of all, we need to use the sticky hair and hair dryer to clean the surface of the suede. If there is a soft brush or a small brush, the effect will be even better.
2. Then use warm water. The temperature of the warm water is about 40 degrees below. If the temperature is too high, it will damage the suede fabric, then use a little damp with warm water to find the place to be cleaned on the suede. Then gently wipe it where you need it, be sure to wash it along the hair.
3. Then we need to dry the suede. Because of the special requirements of the suede material, we need to put the suede in a ventilated place to dry, and away from the sun, because the sun will be bad fabric. The internal structure, causing all the horrific factors such as the yellowing of the fabric, so I will tell you about it here.
4. Wait until the drying is about 70% dry, we can take it back and blow it dry with a hair dryer, and the temperature of the hair dryer is also controlled. After the hair dryer is blown, we can carry out the later processing of the suede fabric. We need Use the suede powder with similar color. After brushing, gently brush it evenly with a brush, but be sure to brush it in one direction. Follow the brush so that it can achieve better results after dry cleaning.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- What is the composition of suede fabric
- Felt-like fabric features Felt-like fabric comp...
- Main types of wool-like fabrics
- The characteristics of wool-like fabrics and pu...