How to clean suede fabric
If the suede skin is stained or dripped with oil, wipe off the surface with a dry cloth and then wipe the surface with a soft cloth (be careful not to apply too much force and rub it lightly (if it can not be erased Try high-grade shoe powder, to the kind of small particles.) Then use a special gel brush along one direction to smooth fur on the velvet, because the velvet fur only in the same direction will make the entire skin uniform Uniform color.
Last suede refurbisher can be used once a week or two (in the case of wearing a coat every day). After finishing the above care, the refinisher is evenly sprayed on the suede for one night and can be worn the next day.
TONGXIANG ZHUOYI TEXTIELS CO.,LTD
Add: LAO ZHICUN INDUSTRIAL ZONE, CHONGFU TOWN, TONGXIANG CITY
Contact us: Zhong min
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- The defects of suede fabric
- suede fabric introduce
- waterproof oxford fabric how to work
- polyester fiber
- how to care the suede cloth
- advantage of air layer suede
- bond fabric(adhesvie fabric
- the defects of suede fabric
- new fiber vision
- How to identify the fabric composition