1, the front of the fabric pulls the fluff, the fluff is dense and not easy to shed, pilling, the back of the hair is required to be sparsely symmetrical, the fluff is short, the texture of the tissue is clear, fluffy and elastic
2, fabric surface to avoid [[ there are horizontal strips (looms or yarns), shearing machine knife marks or straight strips, indentation caused by excessive stacking pressure, holes (brushing machine), left and right yin and yang hair (showing Brora) Cause), color trace (dyeing), water trace (radiator vapor condensate) and so on. ]]
3, the fleece will be sucked, the surface treatment should be clean, remove the thread and other debris
2. Fleece and related products
2.1 According to the weaving and finishing process, there are mainly the following varieties:
2 Side Brushed With 1 Side anti-pilling polar fleece or both side brushed and one side anti-pilling polar fleece
One side brushed one side anti-pilling polar fleece
Double side brushed and two side anti-pilling polar fleece or both side brushed and both side anti-pilling polar fleece
Single/double fleece: one/two side brushed fleece
Stripping fleece Drop-needle polar fleece
Embossed fleece emboss polar fleece
Jacquard fleece jacquard polar fleece
Ant cloth fleece in one side
Fleece made by double-sided towel machine
Transfer printing fleece
Flame retardant fleece
Water wicking fleece
Hollow (yarn) warm fleece
Cut flower fleece
Other special style fleece made of single-sided machine, sweater, double-sided machine, cutting machine and other fabrics
Single-faced velvet or single-brush single-shake fabric, the finished woven fabric is not flat. It is better to use the anti-package machine.
Double-brushed double-shake fabric, double-faced terry woven fabric is superior to positive charter.
The reverse wrapping machine can not weave double-faced velvet or double-brush single-shake, double-brush double-shake fabric.
Concise fleece manufacturing process: raw materials --- weaving --- dyeing --- lifting oil --- drying --- raising --- combing --- shearing --- shake --- stereotype
Contact us: Zhong min
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Is fleece used more in the lining of clothes
- The difference between fleece and wool
- How to identify the quality of the fleece and h...
- The difference between fleece and coral fleece
- What is fleece
- What is the difference between polar fleece and...
- The difference between compound fleece and doub...
- How to identify the quality of polar fleece
- Bronzing suede composite fleece
- Coral velvet, velvet and fleece difference