The fabric is made of sea-island silk, and is made of 105D*7S. It is made of fine twill weave on the water jet loom. It has been deep-processed by pre-shrinking, shaping and dyeing. The width of the fabric can be made up to 150-280CM according to customer needs. Since the cloth surface is made of island silk, the finished suede fabric has a fresh and refined appearance, a soft surface without wrinkles, and a light texture and a good three-dimensional effect. Therefore, it is the best product for making apparel fabrics, and it can also be used for home textile fabrics. From the recent direction of the goods on the market, it is mainly used to wipe precision instruments, such as glasses. Due to the wide use of fabrics, the market potential is large, and sales in the market are expected to increase.
Contact us: Zhong min
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- What raw materials are used for suede
- Sanded suede fabric
- RPET suede fabric
- Warp-knitted composite knitted fabric
- Printed Suede
- Embossed warp-knitted suede
- Brushed weft knitted suede
- Hot film suede
- Knitted suede fabric
- Bronzing small hole suede fabric