In the past few weeks, the price of cotton yarn in India has further risen due to the rebound in cotton prices and the increase in profit demand from textile companies.
According to statistics, Indian cotton prices have rebounded in the past three weeks, of which S-6 cotton prices have risen to Rs.41,700/cm. Over the past seven days, the price of Punjab 30S knitting yarn in India has risen by Rs 4 to Rs 207/kg, a 2% increase, reaching the highest level since last August. At present, the increase in yarn prices in India is higher, and the profit of spinning mills has increased.
In the international market, the price of cotton yarn in India has fallen from the recent peak, and the price of 30S pure cotton combed yarn is maintained at about 3.25 U.S. dollars per kilogram. As for China's exports, the price of cotton yarn has started to increase in China in the past few weeks due to the continuous rise in cotton prices.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- USDA Report: US Department of Agriculture Weekl...
- Common fabric knowledge
- Common Concepts of Fabrics: Warp Weft Density W...
- Common washing instructions
- The difference between weft knitted fabric and ...
- The difference between cotton and polyester cotton
- Island silk
- Moisture wicking fiber
- superfine fiber