Corduroy is a cotton fabric that is cut and raised and has a longitudinal pile on the surface. Because the pile is like a strip of grass, it is called corduroy. The corduroy is thick and warm, and is suitable for making autumn and winter outerwear, shoes and hats fabrics, curtains, curtains, sofa fabrics and other decorative items. A fabric made of woven double weave and then cut and velvet, and the fabric is wick-like velvet, also known as velvet cloth.
Contact us: Zhong min
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Corduroy 2
- Corduroy features
- Corduroy common fabric
- What is the fabric of the composite suede
- What is a composite suede fabric
- Detailed explanation of TPU composite fabric kn...
- SOFT SHELL FABRIC
- softshell fabric
- Super soft short plush
- Super soft plush cloth