Chenille yarn, also known as chenille yarn, is a new type of fancy yarn. It uses two strands as the core thread and is made by twisting the feather yarn in the middle. Generally there are chenille fabric products such as sticky/nitrile, cotton/polyester, viscose/cotton, nitrile/polyester, and viscose/polyester. Chenille decorative products can be made into interior decoration accessories such as sofa sets, bedspreads, bed blankets, table blankets, carpets, wall decorations, and curtain curtains.
The use of chenille yarn gives home textile fabrics a sturdy feel, with high-end luxury, soft-feeling, rich suede, good drape, and particularly good water absorption.
Note: Not all sticky/polyester fabrics are chenille products and not all chenille fabrics are sticky/polyester fabrics
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Common fabric knowledge
- Common Concepts of Fabrics: Warp Weft Density W...
- Common washing instructions
- The difference between weft knitted fabric and ...
- The difference between cotton and polyester cotton
- Island silk
- Moisture wicking fiber
- superfine fiber
- Island fiber