Bond fabric can be understood as new fabrics that are composed of two or more fabrics with different components, different tissues or different dyeing processes.
Application of bond fabric "high technology and new materials of new synthetic fiber", with many excellent properties (compared with ordinary synthetic fiber), such as fabric performance, fine clean delicate, elegant, warm, fabric appearance, waterproof, windproof, breathable and certain function.
Its main features are warm and breathable. The fabric has a characteristic is: good abrasion resistance, superfine fiber fabric is soft, breathable, breathable, so in comfort and tactile physiology, has obvious advantages, microfiber fabric wrinkle resistance is poor (this is because the fiber is soft, crease after elastic recovery due to the difference in order to overcome this); a disadvantage, so take the "bond" process, thus greatly improve the superfine fiber fabrics. The shortcomings of the poor anti wrinkle.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- the defects of suede fabric
- new fiber vision
- How to identify the fabric composition
- Basic knowledge of knitted fabrics - ingredients
- Grinding fabric notes
- Cotton prices rebound Indian cotton yarn prices...
- USDA Report: US Department of Agriculture Weekl...
- Common fabric knowledge