Suede, this kind of fabric has many advantages, and correspondingly has some shortcomings. What are the advantages and disadvantages of suede? Is suede leather?
Advantages and disadvantages of suede:
First, the advantages
1, high-grade taste
The suede has a soft, smooth feel, a light texture and a good touch, which looks much higher than other common fabrics.
2, unique style
The surface of the suede fabric is full and delicate, because the surface of the fiber is very slender, forming a multi-layer structure, the reflective point is small, shiny, and the color is soft. The slender fiber bending stiffness (refers to the ability of the object to resist its bending deformation) is small, highlighting the feeling of flowing and chic.
Since the surface fibers are fine, the voids are dense and dense, giving the fabric better water absorption and oil absorption. The microporous structure between the fabrics allows for more static air in the fabric, so that better insulation and warmth can be obtained.
4, waterproof and vapor permeability performance is remarkable
The diameter of the raindrops is generally between 100 and 200 μm, while the water vapor of the human body is about 0.1 μm. As long as the shrinkage rate is controlled and the fiber gap is changed, a sea-island high-density fabric having a gap of only 0.2 to 10 μm can be woven, thus imparting excellent waterproof and vapor permeability properties to the fabric.
5, strong decontamination ability
Since the specific surface area of the fine fibers is large, the voids are dense and dense, giving the fabric an extremely strong cleaning action. Cleaning products made from suede fabric are soft and never scratch the items being cleaned.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What kind of fabric is the soft shell coat?
- The disadvantage of leather fabric
- Surface coating of sofa leather
- How good is flocking fabric?
- How do I clean suede?
- Several concepts about soft shells
- How to collect plush fabrics
- The quality of the plush is distinguished
- Characteristics of Velveteen Fabrics
- The use of suede fabric
- Disadvantages Of Suede
- Is suede leather
- Elastic suede fabric is the best substitute for...
- How to wash suede fabrics
- What is the composition of suede fabric
- Felt-like fabric features Felt-like fabric comp...
- Main types of wool-like fabrics
- The characteristics of wool-like fabrics and pu...
- What is microfiber leather
- The advantages of microfiber leather